Sunday, November 1, 2009

I need you

Hey peeps. I know i havent been updating for a while.
Got quite a lot to update.
BUT. Dont know.. Maybe im just a lil lazy..
Hopefully i'll space out some time to actually sit down and start typing and putting up some pics.
which i doubt it'd be anytime soon. cos of finals and all.
and i've slacked enough.
it's been quite some time after that day.
A lil emo or down now. Ah, i dont know why. It's just a phase.
wo3 ye3 ma2 mu4 le hen3 jiu3. bu4 zhi1 shi4 wei4 he2, tu1 ran2 jian1 xiang3 qi3 ta1, you3 shao3 xu3 de4 gua4 nian4.
Neways, wish me luck for exams n stuff. Jian1 chi2!
Jia you yan jing ni!
wo3 dao4 di3 shi4 zhen3 me4 le? zhe4 ji3 ge4 xing1 qi1 biao3 xian4 de2 hen3 hao3 ya! ji4 xu4 jia1 you2 ba! =) .. =( Aaa!
Jia you yan jing ni!
Till then, hope to see u guys soon ;) Aaaaaaa =D
I hope somewhere around the corner of this Earth, YOU are silently praying for me, supporting me. and i'll do the same.

No comments: