Sunday, November 29, 2009

NightmareS.

i cant sleep.
having insomnia.
i had 2 nightmares in a row within an hour.

1st one, i felt suffocated. Both in the dream and in reality.
I really couldnt breath.

Then 2nd one was scarier. Thank god bobo called me. But gave me a shock also. It's like someone calling 5am.. Thought who's it.
But i was relieved to realise it's just a nightmare. Cos it feels so real and scary and the plot's like in the current hse im staying at and I WAS ALONE.

I think it's the coffee taking effect. i slept abt 4am.. my heartbeat was racing and all. Took me sometime to actually sleep. After bobo called, i didnt dare to sleep anymore and i locked the room's door. Hoping to feel more secure.
Grrhhh.. havent had nightmares for darn long a time.

So i stayed awake till bobo came, 5+am abt 6am. Then i was so awake talking to her till now. Now she's sleeping and i cant sleep. it's 7.36am now.

I slept for only an hour plus but im so awake. I cant sleep. And if I sleep, i just get nose block. I cant breath.

So what am I suppose to do now?

Heh, quite some stuff to blog abt but been lazy for the past few days. Not so much of lazy, more of distractions. Heh =P youtube etc... =)

Alright, i shall try to sleep. Since now it's bright and bobo's beside me, so it should be fine even if i get another nightmare right? TOUCH WOOD. Dont wana get another nightmare.

sigh. nose block!

No comments: