Sunday, November 15, 2009

-现实-Truth-

"我真的很喜欢她的思想 好像一种鼓励一样 她比我勇敢"

Hahaha. Well, I don't think i deserve that cos' i aint that courageous. But really, thank you, it's encouraging. =)

That's indeed what i wanted whoever's reading my blog to feel like, not so much of feeling encouraged, but more of finding a peace in mind here. whether it's the music or layout or certain sentences...
Im glad i've actually done it unconsciously.

And thank you for regarding me as a special person. It means a lot to me and friends like that dont come along often. Hence, i treasure you. ^^ *hearts*

(I still don't know what made you feel good about reading my blog post, cos i thought it's more of ranting than anything else. Hmmmm.. and i've a feeling this is goina be a long post.)

I know I tend to be pretty philosophical sometimes. Coming up with phrases and all. And there's always this person who just hit me right on my face, either disagreeing or just not fascinated at all. Indeed, I dont like people disagreeing with me. Plus I'm pretty stubborn a girl. HAHA. Seriously, I admit. Of course, I've learn that, insisting is not persistence.

Ugly truth's not nice to listen to. Nevertheless, it's the truth. We all like to listen to those sweet flowery words. We'd rather lie to ourselves, blind ourselves with the pretty dreams and reluctant to see the truth which lies beneath.

It's like having expectations.

Chyi:

"when you're sad or angry, it's cos you'd expected better, or maybe things turned out totally unexpected, in a bad way.

when you're satisfied and contented, it's cos things turn out the way you'd expected it to.

when you're happy and delighted, it's prob cos things turned out better than you thought it would, in other words unexpected, but in a good way.

when you miss someone, it's cos you hope he/she is there with you. and hope, is a form of emotional and sometimes irrational expectation.

when you're disappointed with a movie, its cos you had certain preconception and checklist boxes you'd tick off. and what are they? expectations.

and when you wake up to a red sky in the morning, its scary and amazing and it makes headlines, cos you wouldnt expect to see that.

name me a feeling which doesnt arise from expectations."

When things don't turn out the way you wanted, or at least appear the way you wanted, you tend to refuse to give in. You tend to be reluctant to change your point of view, not to mention it takes some time. And how much time it takes for you to accustom to it, it all depends on individual.

In physics, this is call the "inertia" - the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in straight line motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force. -lol-

NONETHELESS, you're goina wake up one day, realising it no longer mean a thing to insist on sth u believe which aint the truth, aint reality.

-Insisting is NOT persistence-


谢谢你对我的现实

让我接受了这个事实

让我解放了自己

我不再痛了

Reality hits you hard on the ground, he says. Though I still strongly believe it's alright to dream. It's just a matter of striving a balance. Right?

No comments: