Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moving moving.

shifting house.
from tiong bahru to tanah merah.

Woke up in a larger hse today. (comparatively, it's larger than tiong bahru's though it's not comparable to seri aman heights' =/ )

and there was only me in the whole house. =(
the noises.. the nagging... all gone.

Hmmm. I guess i got the answer to my question. In a reverse way. Yeah.
I've been asking this question lately,
"If one day you guys woke up, realising that my existence was only a dream. How would you feel? Would it be a beautiful dream or is my existence a nightmare?"

It somewhat felt like past few days were just a part of my dream when i woke up. Especially when i woke up in a place 9 floors up with beautiful view and cool morning breeze.
Indeed, it felt like i was having holidays.

Im sorry dad and mom for not being able to help much.
zhe4 ji3 tian1 ni3 men3 xin1 ku3 le.
But i was so frustrated with my studies and couldnt bare my mom's constant nagging or talking at least, with my brothers argueing every moment and using my laptop at times...

At mama's place, with my family around. It totally felt like holiday. At least, it used to be so.
Cousins, singapore, tanah merah, food.. lol.
Now everything's reversed. Malaysia, big hse, 1U, desa aman puri, desa parkcity, collegemates... Now all THOSE are my holidays.

I'll just hafta get use to this fact.

Sigh, you know whenever im in MRT or walking, i'll have so many things that i wana write in the blog and when im HERE, i forgot everything that i wana write?
Eesh.

Anyways, final's starting next week. It's exam period. Woosh. WORK HARD ppl!
Lol. Tell me abt it~

SIGH, no internet at home yet! =(
AND I GOTTA GO! Im goina be stuck at home for 4 hours watching those ppl fixing the defects. =/

wana sleep also cannot. wana study also i bet i cant concentrate. Gotta pack my stuff anyways.
Till then. Toodoos.

P.S. I cant wait for exams to be over and holidays to come!! =D

Who says you don't have a friend? You have me. And you'll always have me. =)

No comments: