Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear God,

I have prayers to make.

1. Bless my grandma and hope her cancerous cell will be gone in no time. =)
2. Lead kevin out of the misery he's facing.
3. Let all the pain tara has faced to call an end before xmas.
4. Sprinkle blessings all over the Earth. Let my family and friends live happily and healthily.
5. May bobo find her hostel/hall room's card (key) by the time she gets back to singapore. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson. (BOBO, make sure u learn ur lesson and stop being so clumsy!)

6. Extend your guiding hands to those in need. Including me =) But help those who need it more first.

Dear God, will you hear my prayers? Will you make it come true?
Thank you for managing us human for so long. Lol.
San fu sai lei la... ^^
((((((((( I LOVE YOU)))))))))))

=P

No comments: