Thursday, October 22, 2009

Like a fool, we kept losing our way

ni zhi dao ma, dang wo zai zui gu dan, ji mo, pi lei, xu ruo de shi hou, hao xi wang you yi ge ren hui chu xian, bao hu wo, an fu wo...
dan shi, wo zhi dao shi bu ke neng you zhe zhong shi. yin wei zhe, tai guo meng huan le.
ceng jing you yi ge ren gao shu wo, ni yao de dong xi, dou tai guo meng huan le. zhi you zai ou xiang ju li bian huo zhe meng zhong cai ke yi fa sheng. ye xu, zai zhe ge shi jie shang, bing bu shi wan quan bu ke neng fa sheng, ke shi fa sheng zai wo shen shang de ji lu, kong pa zhen de zhi you na me de yi dian dian er.

Well, u know, it took me quite some time to struck me thinking, oh yea man, IM IN UNIVERSITY already. Com'on, this is the moment i waited long enough to reach. But well, it's nth like i imagined.
Even right down to entering the uni, it was all a rush. And time has just passed like a whirlwind just in a blink of an eye. Every week reaches friday so fast and then it's weekend and before you even realise, it's friday again. Days passed, weeks passed, months passed.

So what have we been doing?
Bobo, kiat and I were having dinner together just now. Kiat was pretty stressed out with his workloads. I can tell bobo aint any better. Hah, what's more about me. Though i dont feel stressed out today. But im sure that feeling's goina come arnd soon. Im having tests and etc too. Before you even know, final's just around the corner.

Life's just monotonous. We're going through what we're going through everyday, every week. Just waiting and hoping for time to pass. Waiting and hoping for it to end.
A bit pointless heh?

I need sports. seriously. activities. I dont care how. Im definitely goina join next sem. Im goina apply for hall. I really really hope they'll approve one for me. Urgh. Give someone who needs it more, someone like me la! Than giving those living across the street and still drive around in uni! Idiots.

Sigh. Im not goina complain and I know, few years down the road. I'll be completely on my own. I'll be working. I'll be feeding myself. Probably start feeding my parents too. HAHA.
So i'll just hafta get use to living alone and be independent. As much as i've always hope for miracles, im not complaining and i'll be tough.
Uush. Uush.

wo men yi qi jia you ba. ;)

sometimes, i really wondered, would everything be totally different if ever i went for another choice. =) ?

No comments: