Friday, November 20, 2009

如果我变成回忆

My laopo's on the way back to ipoh.
lol.
Wont be seeing her for a week. =/ Goina be lonely i suppose.


Thankfully, I am in Tanah Merah now. There's gym, there's swimming pool, sauna, bla bla bla... to keep me occupied ^^ Plus, i can always go to my grandma's place when i feel lonely. =)
PIANO! Omgosh. When's the last time i actually touched one. I shall go over to ma ma's place tomorrow and for meals and PIANO! ^^


As much as the marginal utilities (eversince i studied econs, i just start using its term more and more) here's higher than of the Tiong Bahru's one... I do miss Tiong Bahru's small lil cosy hse =/


In the mrt, everytime it passes by Tiong Bahru station, i'd be thinking, this is a place i used to board... I haven't seen the house since the time I left w/o knowing Im not going back to that house anymore. =(


Eventhough I've only stayed there for a short while, the memories are precious. I guess that place will forever remind me how was it like when I first came to NTU. The horrible beginning of my uni life. LOL. Right from the very moment i had to go back to msia and come back to sgpore EARLY next morning. Gosh, I can still remember how I was sobbing while packing. ^^,




Humans. When you possess it, you won't realise how much it means to you until it has become a past.
Cos when it's around you, you cant's see yourself in it;
When it's gone, you see yourself in it in a third person's perspective.
I'm really lucky, in fact, i feel spoilt in that sense. For being able to stay at a nice place despite studying overseas, able to feel like home and spend money more than I do in Malaysia (=.=).
It's precisely what I pictured where I'd be if I were to choose Singapore instead of U.S.
When things come in an easy way, you tend to forget the fundamentals.
Maybe if I chose US, I'd be struggling, studying while working part time and realize what I'm currently taking for granted. (Or it maybe a totally different story) Haha.
=)
Nevertheless, I chose here. It was my decision and I wouldn't say it's a right decision cos there aint any CORRECT decision. But i'd say, it seems like a more optimal decision cos it's a huge sum of money I save in terms of tuition fees and living expenses. And my dad feels so tired of working already.
I'd like to have him retiring earlier if he can.
Pursuing my dreams overseas, that can wait. I will pursue it with my own efforts after I graduate from degree in uni.
I miss what I've missed. But time seems to be able to numb my feelings. I am afraid for I might not be able to remember how it once felt like anymore.
It feels like I'm at a midpoint of life.
In a middle of a HUGE, long highway.
I can't see what's far ahead of me, yet the past seems increasingly vague as time passes by.
I'm in the middle of nowhere.

1 comment:

Genie de Von said...

AHAHA. THE PICS ARE SO CUTE AND NICE RIGHT! I KNOW!
MUAHAHAHA =D =P
cos im the one who drew it. bleks.