Saturday, November 7, 2009

Im fuckin pissed.

I never even dropped my LG phone once and i freaking took care of it as if it's more precious than my life!
They freaking dropped my phone! Thank god it's still alright, or else i'll f**king kill them alright.

I was already pissed at myself for that stupid usb cover, it's like a small flap and broke into half. It was still usable till i used superglue trying to stick them back. URGH. Everytime i mention about this i get freaking pissed off. I went to the LG shop today. Freaking useless ppl. Ask him if there's way to polish off the superglue stains. He did the stupidest thing ever. Urgh gosh.
And replacing that freaking small TINY flap costs $27.89!
-FORGET IT-

i'll just hafta accept the fact that the phone's like that and i cant change nething.
I was glad my dad didnt say much. cos i was so worried he'll say i duno how to take care of my phone and all, COS it's so not true!!!!
I freaking use the cover and always place it in the pouch.
AND so, to any of u who sees my phone in future, dont freaking mention about those stuff or say i dont know how to jaga my phone cos i'll be freaking piss. I swear.

*Breathe*

and i wasted so much of my time today to compromise for others. So, now im pissed at myself for not studying. URGH. monday got test and physics assignment due. AND i only have sunday left. I wanted to use my laptop to study but they just kept using my laptop.

ARGH.

ARGH

ARGH

ARGH

ARGH

*Breathe*

okay, let's talk abt sth happier. Well, i was excited to see my brothers and mom. Even felt like hugging my brothers. Which aint really possible. Cos it'd be weird.

and im really hoping he'll come down. Im really anticipating. But i dont want disappointments. So i'll keep my expectations to the lowest.

You see! Once im pissed off, that stupid thyroid is rebelling! I just cant control myself!
='(

SIGH. okay. "What has happened, has happened, there's no point sulking upon it. Might as well use the time sulking of it the come up with a solution."
That's what u said right Jinni?
Uush. Okay. Go study!

Toodoos.

No comments: