Monday, November 23, 2009

@ @

i feel kinda blur. and was a lil paranoid.
most likely cos my dad was asking me when's my exam this week, i said thursday.
then he's like, "oh, that's why u said u can go back last week is it... why didnt say earlier.."
Im like "DAD, i told u! when u were talking to mom otp and u even told her that! and u said mom said it's alright, dont need to purposely go all the way back for the jab etc. "
URGH. I could have gone back cos i didnt do any work after maths paper on friday anyways!
Mah~!
annoyed.
Probably cos i didnt do physics assignment either.
and also my MATRIC CARD! urghhhhh. I hope it's in the lost and found box in the exam hall like siew ping said.

Neways, woke up with muscle aches. ♥ it. havent had that feeling for long long time.

Im still feeling so blur. i dont know why. Not enough sleep? I just couldnt sleep properly. Perhaps not with all those in mind. Neither could I sleep longer.

SUPER DUPER BLUR. -God HELP me-

No comments: