Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Hmmm. Okay, tomorrow's my first paper for first finals in my uni.
WHY?

How can I be so freaking calm.
NO, Im not well-prepared.
Im just. Feelingless. =.='' HAHA

Well, IF i were me last time, I'd be so freaking stressed out by now.
Right now, I could still watch a short drama with bobo. Makan pizza... and blog. Lol =P

But then, getting a reply from my mom after wishing her happy birthday was indeed a lil...urh...I can't find a word to describe it.
Her reply was "Thanks, study hard and get good results on ur exam"
Urh, it's not even good luck in ur exams, dont stress out urself, do ur best.
IT'S "GET GOOD RESULTS", it sounds like a command than wishing.
amboi, manalah aku boleh tak rasa stress untuk masa itu.

=( But i dont want to make myself stress out or study hard for the sake of making my parents happy.
If i wana study, i study for the sake of myself.
WHY cant my parents understand this. WHY cant they trust me on this.
WHY does studies and scoring good results become sth obligatory as a daughter.
-W-H-Y-
-S-I-G-H-

Now i guess, i know why i would get so stressed out if i were me last time.
But why am i calm now?
Is it cos i've already gave up?
Or is it just cos i've opened up myself to look upon further?
Knowing that there's no point studying for other's sake?

I dont know.. You tell me.

No comments: