Monday, February 1, 2010

Of stress and fatigue, haha

i told myself not to self-pity.
sacrifices are necessary for something in return.

i kept telling myself too, that if i cant handle these much of things, what else can I handle in future?

I'm not tired I'm not tired I'm not tired.
I'm not stressed out I'm not stressed out I'm not stressed out.
I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine.

haha.

Everybody has problems of their own in their own life.

Well, I just need to learn how to handle it the best way I can. Stress due to undelightful circumstances are inevitable. But we'll deal with it right?

And to u my dear laopo, you'll pull it through alright?
I'm here.
though I might not be sufficient to provide. (lol)
Cos at the end of the day, it's how you deal with it.
But throughout the process, I'll be here.

Same goes to all my friends ayte? :)

Just that, I realised i've been prioritizing my school events and responsibilities, friendship over studies and myself..
Not that I want to be selfish and stop caring for others, but I'll need to balance this and really make a change.
I hope ya all can support me on this and not thinking why have I changed.

Oh no, battery running low! Left my charger at bobo's place :(
till then.
i love ya all =)

No comments: