Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is real?

Please give me something to believe.

Hmmm. Tell me how should I deal with this.

I miss you.. I dont miss you.. I miss you or not?

------------
Ok, 180 degree change of topic.
i tell u ah! sometimes daddies can really be a nuisance.
grhh.
thank god my mood's good today ><
but still..
i thought i'm the one who's suppose to get pms!

why is it opposite! lol.

gahhh! ahhhh! there's some excitement in me and i just dont know why.
Yet there's this thing in me which is holding me back.

well, yeah, i'm supposed to be quite stressed out by now. Surprisingly, i felt pretty relaxing today. Haha, even i dont know if i should say it's a good improvement in dealing with things or if i should say i'm becoming ignorant.

i wish you can read my mind sometimes.

No comments: