Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good stuffz ;)

Im becoming more and more lazyyyyy!
Aaaaaa. Too much of bad influence! Tsk tsk tsk.
hahaha. kay la it's my own fault.
CANNOT!! I gotta start to get serious tmr.
Wana go tcc at changi to study again.. BUT i've been spending too much money lately.
SIGHs.
Neways, lazy to type things out. SO, let the pics tell u the rest of the story aytee.. =P


HAHA. So yepp~ Remember I was sayin' in the previous post that there were few other stuff which made me happy too?
Here they are:Yeah, found a few places to study at changi. T3 =)I don't know why but I always feel happy after going to the airport. And darn, tcc's a good place =D but it's gona cost me quite a bit if i go there often.. Thankfully, there's this dinner promotion thing. BUT STILL, haha, will be going there often but not too frequent of course.AND SO, my CNY this year was just ordinary. Didnt feel much like a CNY anyways. =/
It was only 2 days of celebration for me. Then I'm in uni again.
Good news was, Bobo came back to uni on Tuesday.Bad news was, SHE LEFT 2 DAYS AFTER THAT! This girl ahhhh! TSK TSK.Nevertheless, we bought stuff from mini bits. And YES, that freaking pin costs abt $3 la! DAMN..
Hahaha, i know i've already complained a few times, but yea, WELL, i still like the necklaces a lot =) Hence, I'm a happy girl once again =P lolTHEN it was a friday. Haha, that day was a lil different. And I watched movie for the first time through out my Uni days. This is it, Dear John:HERE COMES SATURDAY!! =) Best day ever. Haha. My first hands-on DSLR experience!
How about that huh! ;)Haha, my sifu, Enrique =)*DRUM ROLLS* Happy Chap Goh Mei!! Yeah, went to my grandma's place for lunch today.
Took a pic of these flowers otw back. Just find them really sweet and nice =)
NICE NOTTTTTT =P

Went dinner at grandma's place again... See the pic below? The 3 yellow spots? The middle one's the moon. Yes, not street light. It DID look pretty huge with eyes, unfortunately not in the pic. =/

ANYWAYS, check out my artpiece here :-

Part 1:


Part 2:
And here are some of my best shots (according to enrique, lol):




sighs. this should not be happening. NO, stay conscious jinni! stay conscious!
NEVERTHELESS, pictures towards the end's getting blur cos it's night and the shutter speed was super slow. Hence, slight movements make em blur.. =(
AND AND AND. There are more pics in my phone which i'll likely to upload them in to facebook (*cross fingers*) so Im not putting all the pics here. So yep. Stay tuned. HAHA ;P
♥Missing you guys! Havent been able to talk to u guys properly lately :( ♥

No comments: