Friday, February 19, 2010

for the moment (part II)

and so i slept in the canteen. like pig.
woke up to a total blurness.
I totally forgotten i was sleeping in canteen.

Haha.
Sit till my ass burning.
and i really wana go poo poo now.
But nobody's with me :(
I cant just leave my stuff, especially my laptop here.
At the same time, i dont wana bring my laptop to toilet!
it's somehow rather cold here. Surprisingly.
Cos I'm sitting directly underneath the fan and also cos the crowd's reducing drastically i guess.my view from the place i sit. next to the window area..

Met Kiat for lunch today. Finally! After so long.
We updated each other a lil.
Really miss those KDU moments.
Kiat and I both agreed that we long to search for those feelings at those moments.
Yesterday, I had flashbacks of taman intan baiduri times..
Suddenly missed that place we used to call home.
the field, the basketball court..
then recollected memories of tasha and I at perfection tuition centre..
Sometimes when we're busy growing up, we tend to forget the feelings back then.
At that very moment.
We may have images, flashbacks.
But we forget how it once felt like.
Or at least long for it when u start to think about it.
When we're all busy looking forward, we forget what we left behind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and i know how it feels like to wake up and realise you're alone.

No comments: