Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy CNY :)

remember how cny was like when we were younger?
6 years ago, you were this boy who was courting this sweet lil girl.
Haha. CNY at age of 20, definitely feels a lil different.
you didnt know what love is but you had a broken heart.
:)
haha, but you were persistent.
Back then, when we were younger, it's just plain pure kids celebrating chinese new year.
Lol. We either play, eat or argue amongst the kids.
Well, CNY back then was just sth RED to me and it means getting ang pao and dressing up.
Back then, when my brothers and I were younger, we get a lot of nagging from parents.
Sometimes, we argue.
Most of the times, we play with our cousins.
4 years later, you finally got the girl.
But well, people grow up.
It's not necessarily a bad thing. :) haha!
After one year plus things got awry, you decided to call it off.
Today's cny eve and so we had our reunion lunch(unlike the rest of the people, ours is lunch instead of dinner. lol, dont ask me why! it's been like that all the time! haha).
Another year has passed just like that. You're no longer sure what you want anymore.
I woke up late cos i slept at 6+am. Actually, I fell asleep in front of the laptop after I came home from pavillion and sending kc & vincent home. Then yc called. And I couldn't sleep afterthat.
So I was talking to a few people online. Those midnight 'ghosts', figuratively of course. ;p
And here I am, no longer sure what I want anymore too.
Then finally the lazy me got myself movin' and put on the new set of bedroom sheets and etc. By the time I'm done, it's already abt 6+am. That's why.
I am living in between.
So today was spent for reunion lunch, helping parents a lil bit, facing my laptop and sleeping.
Remember how I hated to do house chores last time..
Even washing the dishes annoys me. To me, I'd think, why do I need to do all the dishes when everybody else's had a share of eating.. Why does mommy always make me do the chores and not my brothers.. Doing all these house chores is a waste of time cos I could have study or watch tv or go surfing the net, etc.. Why can't mom do them.. She's a housewife.. Isn't it her duty? I have my duty as a student and that is to study.. She wants me to excel in study but she makes me do all these petty stuffz... bla bla bla..
Basically, A LOT of complains going on in my mind and all.
You've got your opportunity and I've got mine.
Lol.
But it turned out, we both were always late to realise the opportunity has just slipped away.
Now that I am 20(unofficially), all these hardly come across my mind anymore.. =)
Haha. Maybe it's cos I'm in university and apart from all the tiring journey and uni stuff bothering me, I had to do house chores on my own in Singapore.
Despite being tired, I know I'll still have to do it no matter what.
So I made myself do em and told myself they aren't that difficult and wont take me long.
Once I'm done, I can rest in peace.
AND so, to me, doing all these house chores aren't any life-taking stuff anymore. HAHA.
Parents no longer need to pester me to do all these.
Well, they still do nag and etc.
Maybe it's the age thing.
At 15, whatever your parents say doesn't make sense to u.
Whatever they say annoys you.
At 17 or 18, you cry thinking why can't your parents treat you like an adult.
At 20, you tolerate whatever they nag about you.
lol ;)
6 years in total. We've been through the beauty and the mess..
Or maybe it's when you leave a place you call home that you'll start to appreciate and miss them.
Right?
So now tell me, what is left

No comments: