Monday, February 22, 2010

Reason why Jinni's a happy girl at night.

I dont know why but lately I cant really concentrate during the day time. Hence, I'd slack the whole day till the night falls.
And these are amongst the reasons i can keep myself awake at night(when i mean night, i seriously meant night till midnight 4+am) :


I have kor to accompany me to study! ;)AND OF COURSE, CHYI TOO =)Lol. She look expressionless cos she's doing her work and she didnt know i screenshot this, obviously =P
Lately, I've been on skype more than msn. Reason being, I dont have many contacts in skype. Only the few people that I actually video call to are in skype. So, not so much of a distraction when I study.
Check out my new found baby:

haha, i duno why but i like it a lot. The above picture is actually my hp homescreen image.
Reminds me to focus whenever I see it =D
It's actually a dried flower. It smelt pretty good when it was fresh though.

AND ONCE AGAIN, Jinni's a happy girl at night =)
if only the same goes to day time..



*There's few more reasons why I'm delighted. Stay tuned for the next post. HAHA! =P*


No comments: