Friday, October 16, 2009

ok, just when i wanted to take a nap in the library while listening to songs in my phone..
All the songs are those which would make me tear and think abt those moments.
emo emo songs. tsk.
SIGH.
sobs.

okay, maybe im just tired.

hmmm, let's think abt reasons for me to be happy about,
reason #1: today's weather damn nice! =)
reason #2: my hair smells good! =D
reason #3: my hair's so soft and smooth!!!! HAHA =D
reason #4: because life's life... and i gotta keep moving forward!
reason #5: im running out of reasons...

hahahaha. Hmmm, realised i've been blogging more often?
yeah, i realised that too... I guess.. I needed an outlet...... and. I'm just far from everyone.

Everyone has got their own life to worry about, right? =)
*cheers* the day will get better.
(cant u see im trying hard to make myself feel better when i know it's goina be another lonely night?)

No comments: