Friday, October 16, 2009

A lil reward for me =)

Muahaha, for being such a good girl lately, jinni shall get a reward of...

40 minutes online+double cheeseburger+koko crunch McFlurry!!! =D

woot!

Ah... today has been. hmmmm.. fulfilling? I dont know. I havent felt free for quite a while.
But I know i've done sth for the past few days, at least. HAHA.

Omgosh, i wonder how have everyone been.
"HOW ARE YOU ALL??! (3 hello..? anyone there?"
(alamak, tak de response pulak. OK, im like talking to myself... @@)
Lol.

Gosh. There are so many non-academic stuff that i wish to do.. But darn, i just hafta know my priorities.
And Im glad im still strong and doing well despite all the temptations.

Good job Jinni!! =D

Okay, i tried uploading pics, but it's darn freaking slow. And i've exceeded my time limit @@
haha.
Yeah, and so i hafta go to the library to study that econs textbook d... Tsk. Sigh.

i miss u all!

No comments: