Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly routine

Hello.. I wanted to say good morning but i just realised it's almost 3pm.
Yeah, i woke up pretty late.
Actually, i woke up several times and continue to sleep and woke up at 1.30pm.

I had a dream and woke up abt 11.30am. Wanted to blog about it. But chose to continue to sleep.
cos i didnt wana wake up to the reality.
Haha, that dream was weird but not in a bad way i guess.
Somehow, haha, i wont tell u the whole content, but yea, if im not mistaken, it's plotted at my old house back in selayang. Weird huh.. Me and jye were leaving, or at least supposed to, go U.S. for studies or sth... In the end sth happened.. and we were back at home and blaa blaa blaa... LOL.
Then i woke up with my eyes still closing, covered under the blanket, not knowing the sun's already shining on my butt, metaphorically, and for a moment i thought i was sleeping on my bed at home in sg buloh, in msia.. For a moment, i pondered. Where am i?

To the realization of I AM ALONE in sgpore, i chose to go back to sleep. LOL.
(Maybe cos my whole family was in that dream and i even remembered i was trying to call kevin to tell him im leaving but he didnt pick up the phone. It made me felt like im in msia. And when i realised im not, i suddenly realise i havent seen my brothers and my mother for quite some time, i kinda miss them. Haha=) Yeah, that's always the case. U wont miss them when they're arnd u. )

Yeah.. SO, every weekend, i'll face the same old problem. I dont know what to eat. There's nth much, other than instant noodles that i can eat at home which i chose not to. Nevertheless, im too lazy to walk all the way out just to get a breakfast or lunch or dinner.. First of all, i waste that precious time which i can work on assignments; 2nd of all, i'll need to use money which im trying to save on ( i know it's not the right way.. but... =P ) ; 3rd of all, i just have no mood to get out and eat alone, i guess.. =)

Hence, i usually eat only one meal which i call it lunner (lunch+dinner) in the evening during the weekends. I'll survive on a cup of milo for my breakfast. Yep.

Every friday night, i'll feel extraordinarily lonely. Cos my dad goes back to msia every friday. So i either get to see him on thurs night before he leaves or friday morning. Every saturday... I'll start slacking.. Eventhough i told myself i had to study. Every sunday is the assignment day. haha. Which i always struggle to finish 30% of my assignment which is due on monday. =P

Assignments... Physics assignments... It just annoys u because there's so many questions and it takes a toll out of your time. It makes u sit whole day in front of the laptop and makes u go crazy. Doing physics assignments=Sacrificing time for other subjects.

AND so, i gotta get started with my work after slacking the whole day yesterday. I should have just declare saturdays as my off day. HOHO. Then i wouldnt feel guilty.
Yea, you know what, actually that's a good idea. Maybe i'll motivate myself to work harder during the weekdays to reward myself on Saturday.
HAHA, say only. We'll see if it works.

Time to update my organizer. All the CAs (continual assessments) coming up.. Uush.
Alright, till then!
(gtg toilet, coffee taking effect... @.@ haha!)

No comments: