Tuesday, January 5, 2010

what do you do?

What do you do, when you realise your friends lied about sth to you?




It depends on whether it's a big issue or not right?




But what if you trust them a lot and did not expect they'll lie to you about such things?




Even if it's an issue which does not harm you at all?




The problem is, lying about sth which doesnt harm me is not an issue, not trusting me to be able to understand and accept u as u are is the issue.


Haha, why am I always in these kinda dilemma? I mean it doesnt hafta be friend lying about sth, it could be friend who has hurt me in some sort of way before, etc.


But anyways, I stick by them till today. Till today.


Despite the things they did. Why?


I dont know. Cos Im their friend. If i dont stick by them, whoelse are goina stick by them?


Cos despite all the deep shit, moral support is what they needed most and hence I chose to stick by them at the time where nobody elses would.




So I was asking, why am I always in such dilemmas? Deciding whether to confront them or not?


I believe I've always make a decision that's best for both. Or at least, that's the best I could do.


This time round... I dont know. We'll see how it goes?




Maybe god knows I'm a person who's capable of handling these things and hence tasks were given to me instead of someone else. AHAHAHA. =P




And so, to my friends, no matter what you do, just try to be truthful to me and u know u dont hafta disguise urself in front of me. Nevertheless, I'll forgive you if there were things u did and u'll still be my friend forever ayte?


(as long as what u do is not illegal and like super duper immoral kinda thing la)




At the end of the day, I'm still here for ya. That's why I'm a good friend :p


hugs.


No comments: