Friday, January 8, 2010

My Last Day of Holiday (sort of)

Up there, they probably know that today's my last day of holiday here in msia for my first semester in uni.
Weather's gloomy today. Eating my brunch really late (3+pm almost 4pm).
Sitting at the dining table i barely sat for a total of half-an-hour throughout this holiday?
Flipping through the newspaper which I havent seen or touch one since...ever?
StarTwo, my favourite section from The Star newspaper.
The music from the piano... The song "安静(An Jing)" by jay chou.
The noise from the vacuum machine... from the car porch.

Feels like home. Indeed.
Before my brother was playing the piano, he was trying to piss me off. Grh. Typical.
Before my mom went to vacuum the car, she was nagging. Typical 2. =/

Haha. That's home.
And that's how I spend my last day of holiday here in Malaysia. At home.

I am lucky and really really grateful that I am able to stay for a week here before I go back to Singapore again. Cos I bet I'll be feeling miserable like Kiat now if I were to spend this entire week in Singapore.
"5 missed calls and a msg" from his Singapore number tells it all.

Haha, I'm already missing u all. I've been out almost everyday this week. Actually not really. It was only wednesday and thursday. But it felt like everyday for some reason and for my mom too (so she was mad yesterday night, over the phone telling me not to go out today).
I felt kinda guilty. But to come to think of it, i only went out monday night, wednesday noon and thursday. The rest of the days, well, mostly last minute FFKs (i.e. fly kite, bang seh, etc. All sorts of different way of saying it).

And I didnt make it to tara's place this week. Sorry dear.

Time flies. Entire holiday has been spent in the coach or airplane or car, in Europe trip and up & down Singapore-Malaysia. Tired of burning ass. Gahaha.
And my first sem has just passed. Just like that. Haha, remember how reluctant I was to go to NTU initially? AND TADA! I've finished one sem nevertheless.
I did badly for my first sem. For a few reasons which all comes under one word--lazy. Kay la, not that bad la, another reason would be reluctant.

*****okay i typed till this part and i went and do all sorts of other stuff and come back and dont feel like continue typing and forgot how to continue this post ady. SO i give up. =.=*****

Gosh, i really need some fresh air. FRESH AIR! i've been in the room most of the time! My room's filled with carbon dioxide! Gah. I wana go out but i havent pack and clean up my room. @@ Sighs.

Singapore here i come! NTU here i come! Second semester here i come!
I wont forget the promise between me and machok. Ngeh Ngeh. We shall see! XP

No comments: