Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im Still Breathing =)

You know how I always wana write so many things in my blog but ended up either not in the mood or short of time to do that?
And how I mentioned this SO many times before?
haha :p

well, long story cut short, this post's goina be in point form.

1. Accidents happen in life. I guess, we should always allow some anticipation for the unexpected. Hmmm?
2. I dont remember what to say already... Cos I'm starting to feel blur again... zzz...
HAha.

So much so for the 1st day of my 2nd week. Took me half-an-hour to walk all the way in. =/ I'll update u guys more on this some other day i guess. I should be reading. But I'm really tempted to blog. Cos..this is the only place my thoughts wont be feeling lonely =P

因为每当我感觉空虚的时候,这儿是我最能依赖的地方
cos when my soul feels empty, this is a place where i can depend on.


I just gotta spill it out u know. hehe.
I miss you all ♥
at the end of the day, i still think abt u.
-argh, the v-day event is so close and i feel so unprepared! :( procrastination on workloads annoys me too. argh :( -

No comments: