Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do u talk to urself in ur mind a lot?

I slept at about 3 odd a.m. yesterday(or today, whichever u prefer).
but it felt like i couldnt sleep properly.
it felt as if a lot of things are running across my mind.
by right, i should be sleeping like pig and wake up and 11+am.
but i was already conscious probably abt 7am.
and continued to sleep with these voices in my brain.

i woke up abt 9+am and saw an sms from lydia the florist saying,
"Friends, visit www.assemblehappinest.com or contact me for our flower bouquets catalogue this Valentine's Day! Contact us Today to avoid disappointment :)"

I'm like okaY~... so much so for a reminder and a GOOD morning.
Then i straight away on my laptop and check stuffz for the v-day event.
My main concern is still the beanbags part. I desperately need an alternative to it.
Plus all these were notified so last minute i've only a tight schedule of about 2 weeks plus to make sure everything goes right.
Mmmm. I need to call for meeting 2mr.
(lol, chehhhh... serious nyer. Haha)

Of course there's the academic stuff that are bothering me la.. Okay, it's more like procrastination annoys me.

Yeah. Have u ever talk to urself in ur mind a lot?
I wonder if it's only me? Or does everyone else does that too?
It's like a 2-way conversation going on in your brain. You tell yourself sth, then there's another voice telling the 1st voice to think otherwise, like be positive OR sometimes it's like u asked urself a question, then the 2nd voice will give u an answer... Those kinda thing..
Do you guys experience that?

Hmmmm.
HAHA.

mmm... wait till 10th feb is over. Hopefully then i can sigh in relief. =) at least my burden aint so heavy no more by then ;)

No comments: