Thursday, October 17, 2013

Why da hell not?

So consumed trying to think of all sorts of reasons to say why we can't do this and that or at least, been told so and starting to get consumed by these words.

My question is then, "Why not?"

WHY DA HELL NOT?

adding #7 to the list: Paintball & GoKart with the wealth architects.
And so today I met CK for dinner. I was skeptical but as always, I knew it would be rewarding (skeptical nonetheless).

2 years down the road I'd be nodding in a smile with my eyes closed, breathing in some fresh air and sigh in relief for what I did.
1 year down the road I might be struggling but everything seems to be budding.
0 year down the road - YES, right now, I'd hafta do what it takes to get to the above.

Honestly, I am just so damnnn annoyed by my parents' doubts and they really affect me. I felt like I just have to stay away from these constant questions that pressures me into what they want for me instead of what I want for myself. Then comes the question, Am I being selfish? Am I, really now?

Well, let's look at long term. Give me 1-2 years. Yes Jinni, 1 to 2 years you'll have to endure these.
GDI, i just hate it when people like my parents or grandma doubts me. I feel so angry inside but I know I can't say anything till the results speak for itself. Sigh. ENDURE and thou shalt PREVAIL.

*self-hug*

No comments: