Friday, October 4, 2013

Fulfilling 23 :)

Wow, it's been a while! There were few times I wanted to post sth but seriously, I've had very fulfilling days in the past few months. I didn't even realize I've been on the move for more than 5 months already! Wow, really?

Anyway, am here because I found a link relevant and helpful to one of my previous post:

How to Start a Conversation When You Have Nothing to Talk About

On a side note, let me give you a summary on what has happened since May 2013:

1) Birthday surprises, attending interviews (LTA & SMRT), pack for KL/Chengdu/Tibet/Nepal/Australia, FYP Journal editing
2) Grad Trip (about 6 weeks)
3) FYP Journal editing, Convocation (about 1 week +, including friend's)
4) Internship at DAP (5 weeks in total, including 5 days 4 nights trip to Penang)
5) Job applications & another interview with SMRT (about 1 week)
6) Impian Sarawak voluntary work (5 days 4 nights)

and yes here I am! Phew. Too much to digest honestly but am proud and glad of what I fought for and what I've accomplished.

No money nor time could replace such precious and gratifying experience.

Meanwhile, I need some time to digest the past few months of adventure. I'm gonna back a come-back soon! Stay tuned. :)

No comments: