Thursday, October 17, 2013

I seriously feel so annoyed by my parents. Asking me about getting any replies from the companies everyday - EVERY SINGLE DAY as if that will blardy hell help to make the companies reply faster.

Yeah, if they think the job market is so tough out there, shouldn't they stop pressurizing me everyday? Shouldn't they already be proud that despite the tough job market I've ALREADY LANDED A JOB OFFER and am just applying for more to make myself more competitive? FOR GOD'S SAKE, I've only sent in those applications for a week. It generally takes them at least 2 weeks (sometimes even a month or so) to reply.

So f**king GIVE ME A BREAK! It's precisely because they are asking about it everyday that makes it felt like it's been so long since I've sent in the applications when the truth is, I've only sent in for a week!

GOD DAMN IT! I hate to admit it but it BLARDY HELL DOES AFFECT ME. And I just can't vent my frustrationsssss. and facing them everyday blardy hell makes me feel like I'm living in a pressure cooker, going to burst anytime. DAMN IT.

No comments: