Sunday, February 17, 2013

Keep walking

Life has been good so far. I've been feeling like blogging more maybe because there's this feeling in me which I wouldn't know how to describe to other people.
It's like some sort of serenity (or emptiness?), like no pain, just vast ocean with calm waves as if ready to embrace greater things that's about to come.
At the same time, my mind is asking so many questions, "When? Why hasn't it come? Will I be able to..?"
All I know is that I hafta keep going. There's just so much to do and at any point I stop doing anything, I feel like time is wasted. A lot of time had already been wasted..

Sigh, will I be able to make it?

My heart says yes but my mind doubts it.
At days like these, it's a constant battle between the heart and mind. But that keep me going.

No comments: