Friday, February 22, 2013

Dear God, I love this job! :D

HAHA. Thank you God (whoever you are) for such blessings! For some reason, you never fail to assign someone who feels lost or down to me from time to time. And I hafta say, I'm loving this counsellor/motivator role I'm doing all these while!

I LOVE INSPIRING PEOPLE. The satisfactions and what I gain out of all these conversations are so much more than what you would expect. Fact is, it always goes both ways! You might think you're encouraging someone else but you'll realize that at the end of the day, you'll learn sth through those conversations. And you'll end up feeling encouraged as well! It's a guaranteed win-win situation, ya know what I'm sayin' ;)


What I hafta say for today is this,

"Life for me thus far, had never went according to ANY of my plans. Somehow or other, I am glad it happened that way because looking back, I don't think I was prepared to face what I thought I would be able to handle, naively. Today, I am who I am, all thanks to "things-happened-not-according-to-how-I-wanted-it-to-be". Polished and groomed to be a better person in all ways I can imagined of and still striving to seek more revelations."

And today, I've got recognition for my efforts and I proved myself right.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

It's such a small achievement and nothing to boast about but it is the start of many more to come! So really, it gives me great pleasure to be able to say this to myself,
I am so proud of you GAN JIN NI!
for all the things you've done and how far you've come. :)

No comments: