Friday, February 15, 2013

Another Inspirational Day :)

I love days like these where I can wake up in the morning, listening to news, inspirational stories whether on Umano, Newsy, CNN or Flipboard (thanks to technology ;) at my own luxury (of time).

and then I think of schedule for the day. As much as I want to keep up with my schedule everyday, there're always occasionally lil things that pop up from time to time.
People you bump into... Friends calling you for help...
Things that make you take some moments off your tight schedule while you're busy chasing time.

But it always feels good, like some sort of little achievements, whether it is helping your friend to find directions or really simple things like bumping into nice friends you haven't seen in a while, getting updates.
Lil things that make me happy. And all these things always accumulate in me which makes me feel like I'm bound to do sth great; there's this positive energy in me which can no longer be contained, just wanting to come out and outburst and outshine the darkness.

That's a typical day in Jinni's everyday life. :)

********************************************************
Haha, anyways! 2 inspiring things I found today:
1. Why you should travel young
2. Google Science Fair (Why am I not 13-18!!!! (or) Why not open for all ages!? ):

And what really hit me was
how I should really let my passion lead me more and stop trying to craft this ideal  career path that fits the 'global image' which obscure that out-bursting energy in me.
It's been inside me for so long but I kept suppressing it in order to fit the world, the people around me.

Suddenly it became obvious that
I should be less uptight and let it flow. Just like those passionate kids.

Suddenly I get this feeling that
if you can just get honest with yourself on your passion, sth great will come.

No comments: