Thursday, June 25, 2009

story of a hero (ME) murdering a worm (victim) xP

HAHA. This morning when i let bruce and onion out, I saw a HUGE long-fat-red-worm with many many legs! ewwwwww!!!! Okay la, it's actually like our one-finger-width & length.
I wish someone could help me snap pictures or record the whole process! U'll either laugh at me or think that i over-dramatized it. But seriously, i hate all those creeping creatures! They give me chills! <<>>

Sadly no pics. Nvm, u visualise k?
when i opened the gate for bruce and onion, i saw this creature creeping on the wall!! Ewww..!! I could feel the shiver right down to my spine and screamed! I bet bruce and onion must be wondering what's wrong with me! LOL. I was thinking hard how to get rid of the big fat red worm while bruce and onion are waiting impatiently for their food.
Thought of gettin' newspapers and just smash it and crunch it but i couldnt bring my body nearer to the worm, not even like one foot away. I could literally feel my bulu roma (hair) standing! ggrrrgggrrrr...chillsss.
Bruce kept staring at me. Lol. I kept giving out weird noises. LOL.
He must be wondering why am i so afraid of this small lil creature!

At that very moment, i wish there's a man in the house who can help me to get rid of that thing! Unfortunately, i had to be THE man and get rid of it myself. So i called vincent THE man to ask for advice while screaming! LOL. Thought of calling choon but he must be sleeping and blur. Besides, kor's damn pro in killing this kinda creature!! He's a murderer!! xP

Use detergent!!! It works!!!! LMAO. Im serious! U can actually see the worm shrink!!! And there's this yellowish fluid coming out... Ewww.. HYPERTONIC is the word! YEAH (credits to jye for reminding me of that bio term). The red worm turned black and SKINNY!! Like chao tar (hangus) like that... still crawling though!

Wanted to sweep it but urgh. For some reasons, i couldnt. In the end i just covered it with newspaper and... STEP! While shivering. Then i was thinking, did i actually step on it or not? Ok, put more newspaper on top and STEP AND JUMP AND STEP AND JUMP!!!!!
This time confirm die le guarhhhh... Hence, took more newspaper and wrapped it up! I used almost half a copy of newspaper to murder just a worm! LOL.

Ahhhhh... finally... Bruce and onion get to eat and live happily ever after. xP
But i still had to suffer and clean their poops. With my bare hands and newspaper. Sick.
and that's the story of me and the worm xP

-THE END-
!lol!

No comments: