Thursday, June 4, 2009

okay. Guess wad? I'm in college now...

Yeah, i came all the way here to pass the labcoat and leo vest to siew wei. Thought of studying... But seriously had no mood. Plus, I'm having headache... Those feelings are damn sucky.
But i didn't wana waste petrol and toll money for nth, so i stayed on. stoning. spacing. at the garden area... Lol

Worst of all... No hp no credit already. Sux.
Then I was reading the messages in my inbox trying to delete some messages because... I have about 800 messages in my inbox! If i dont delete the old messages, the new ones wouldn't come in!

So, i was reading messages i kept since last year... Oh wells, u know me... sentimental people like choon... :p We keep 'meaningful' messages... HAHA. Then I realised how things have slowly changed. What is around last year at this time is not around this time this year.. Lol, confusing?
But i was seriously reminiscing... tuning my mind back to the time we just finished spm and waiting for results last year. February 2008... then started college... How i wasn't so close to choon, honey, kiat, xiao ly... How tasha, vik, kev and i used to visit tara together... and how tara wasn't that sick yet and cured for a moment... How i still meet rica and s.ling often...
Let's just say, things change accordingly to time. End of story. Haha.

and now... We're finishing our A-levels already. So fast huh? I was just talking to belle yesterday, remembered how we went from college to college? Well, basically it was just from HELP college to KDU college only la.. Definitely didn't regret coming to KDU rather than HELP =P

Haha, i wonder, how are we all goina walk down the next few years' journey of life...

No comments: