Monday, June 29, 2009

i was playin' some old songs on the piano and to only come to realise certain things which happened lately.

i guess there'll always be this small lil thorn deep down inside no matter how over it you are.
it's funny how i just realised what im doing huh. i really hope u're doing fine too. sometimes it kills me to just think about it. i might have pretty much got over it, but my wound still tend to get torn. still pretty much gets me right there. ouch ouch. sigh. lol.
On the other hand, i guess it's NTU first if they accept me. If they don't, america IT IS :).
yeah, are'nt you happy jinni just cut all her long-winded updates SHORT?!

perhaps just cant bring myself to talk so much tonight... Nightiez.
Meeting tasha tomorrow and hopefully tara too!! =)

P.S. Been "Ugly Betty"-ing the whole day! =P

No comments: