Monday, June 22, 2009

22nd June 2009 (MONDAY) 10.00am

My eyes are a lil swollen. Yes, cos' i cried yesterday night. Why?
Thanks to my brothers. I was really frustrated yesterday night partially cos im tired, also cos I really wanted to use the Internet and reached home at 9.30pm to get to know that the Internet can only be used till 7pm INSTEAD OF 10pm NOW!! I was like, wtf!
Cos my brothers didn’t do well in exams. And I hafta give in even though I have finished my A-levels. Sigh. I didn’t get to say bye properly to quite a few of them yesterday night at the bus stop. I wanted to sms but my hp’s battery died.

I was eager to get home to use the Internet, in the end, I couldn’t use the internet; I wanted to charge my hp, my brothers wouldn’t lend me the charger, pissed me off even MORE; I switched the sim card to that stupid Samsung phone, I received msgs BUT i couldn’t read em! F! When I switched it back to the sony ericsson, the hp got problem also!
F F F!
I was so grumpy that I wanted to call someone to let it all out but couldn’t get through any of em!
F F F F!
Plus, my parents left to Singapore early this morning and mom was constantly reminding me to do stuff like what time to fetch my brothers to and back from school and tuitions, house chores to do, dad kept telling me how to plan timetable with my brothers and give ‘em tuition... Bla bla bla bla...
F F F F F!
Lol. Imagine how frustrated and grumpy I was. I didn’t scold or scream or shout at people or anything, instead, i just cried. In the end, managed to call yee chin and felt better. I just needed someone to talk to.
After some time, I fell asleep while replying kor’s msg.

Redang trip was alright. Yeah, overall quite fun. =D
Small lil things happened. Nonetheless, i miss redang and my friends. And yee chin, thanks for being there all the time.
Haha. The first day was really tiring initially cos kiat, choon and I had to wait so long to get to the resort and we were splitted from the others. So yeah...
Hmmm... I guess I won’t be telling the details of the trip here. I might upload photos in facebook or sth, perhaps photos will tell more or less of here and there.
Here’s roughly what happened:

First day, snorkelling at marine park, chill out by the beach in the evening, camwhore with kor a bit =D it’s all in syafiq’s camera. Hopefully he’ll upload em. Card games+ alcohol + truth or dare at night.
I was kinda drunk. LOL. Not really drunk la. I was still conscious. Just that heart was beating really fast and i could feel the heat and i bet it was damn obvious my face was VERY red. Yeah, I really don’t have good alcohol tolerance.

2nd day, morning snorkel with kiat, belle, choon and shathis, afternoon chillax with yc when the rest went snorkelling. In between there’s a lot of chatting session. Haha, I must say Shaun and Sabrina really blend in well with us. Really nice to hang out with. =D
At night, the girls wanted to prank on the guys when they’re asleep. In the end, nobody was in the mood already. But im really glad we dance like mad at the “party” thingy. So, this is how clubbing feels like. HAHA =D but choon said this is only like 30% of the clubbing feeling cos it’s without alcohol. Kiat, choon and I didn’t have enough of it. We took a break to drink and go toilet and when we got back there, it was ending already. So sad... =(
(so yeah, we’re planning on a clubbing trip and genting trip. Lol. One thing though, I don’t think clubbing will be as fun or rather as comfortable as dancing that day cos we were all actually sorta in pajamas! Wakakakaka. And flip flops... So it was comfortable dancing. )

3rd day’s basically the day we’re leaving already (which is yesterday). Everybody had to wake up early in the morning. Things felt different. I don’t know why or how. It all slowly happens. Perhaps it’s just us, human complicating stuffs that are so simple.
And so, we had our LONG LONG 7 hours journey back home.
and now i really miss all of you and the island when we’re all back to our own life. Sigh. That’s how it works i guess. Fun then work then fun then work. Haha.
I love you all! Big hugs and mucho kisses! =D

No comments: