Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winners never quit. Quitters never win.

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE READING MY BLOG!

Omg. I felt as if lightning just struck me or something!
Okay, I actually had something in my mind that I want to post.
But Im kinda lost now.. =/

*Breathe in. Breathe out*
Ok, I'm back on track.
NO WAIT. Im not.. =S
Ahhhh, it's just. My blog has been quite private. At least, that's what I thought.
And suddenly bobo chan tells me my blog is in someone else's blog list.
AND I realised his blog has like more than thousand of views.
I just dont know how to response to it.

***************************************************************
Fair enough, I've been proving myself right lately.


Those who are afraid will lose out.
Cos you don't even dare to try.


Those who aren't afraid to give it a try,
at worst, you will get embarrassment or get hurt.
But you either gain a lesson or you succeed.

First incident, winning a free Bangkok trip. Many would think it's luck.
I think it's luck too. BUT, if I didn't take my initiative to even participate in the first place, where comes the luck?

Second incident, I managed to get Autodesk (yes that famous software company!) to sponsor for our event. Honestly, I didn't even know about Autodesk until my friends were having casual chats after our weekly meeting. One of the main committee member participated in their event and he was holding a sling bag with "Autodesk" printed on it.

I asked if he has any contacts from the event and he gave me this business card of the Education Program Manager's of Autodesk, ASEAN.
Tried my luck. And there you go! BINGO! ;)


(And the list of incidents could just go on and on..)

Plain luck? Nah.
I think luck comes to those who made enough effort.
We've tried hundreds of sponsors before we could get...like 5?

Even if luck doesn't come to you, JUST KEEP TRYING.





Winners never quit. Quitters never win.



(Was looking back at old sms-es and saw this phrase told by tara. Found it particularly apt lately. Perhaps this is the guidance I've been asking for? :)

No comments: