Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Failure is my motivation.

So today I had my CA (Continual Assessment).

Like I said in Facebook:
It's as if the CA questions were looking at me and say "Oops, you didnt study my part?" 
Oops.
Yeah, serve me right. I know. Kinda lose the momentum of studying after 3 tests and slack.
But you know what! Everything happens for a reason.
Failure is my motivation. So I'll work harder for my one last CA
--*announcing the toughest subject, according to most people* + *drum rolls*......

ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS: CIRCUITS AND DEVICES

which is yet another subject that I've not touched at all since the beginning of the semester.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I did alright for the first 3 CAs, DIED in 1 today and the final one...?

YET TO BE KNOWN. Will keep you posted perhaps ;)

**************************************************************************
My New Favourite:

    


When life gives you shit, you smile at them & say "WhAt?"

I lost weight, didn't I? :)

No comments: