Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Something new perhaps?

I really wanted to start a new blog. A themed-blog.
Always wanted to and been thinking about what theme should I go for.
And this whole ciba vision-seeing the world competition sorta thing is really encouraging me to start a new blog all the more.

WELL, I could continue to use this blog and stuff...
But there were a lot of stuff deemed private (at least to me) in the past.

Nevertheless, lately, something has been telling me it is OKAY to open up yourself.
Is it because I have an exchange roommate?
I am seeing more things?
Or this blog http://mymydinh.tumblr.com induced me to be more open?
When I say open, I don't mean doing or perceiving anything bluntly or blindly.
It's more like being open about what I am and who I am.

Anyway, I particularly like this post by Mymy:


Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up. If a guy punches you he likes you. Never try to trim your own bangs and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. Every movie we see, Every story we’re told implores us to wait for it, the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. But sometimes we’re so focused on finding our happy ending we don’t learn how to read the signs. How to tell from the ones who want us and the ones who don’t, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. And maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy, maybe… it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is… just… moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope. 
He’s Just Not That Into (2009)

Whoever says that happy ending HAS TO BE getting married and live happily ever after right?
It is yet again another indoctrination, thanks to those fairytales.

BTW, no, today is the first time I'm reading her blog. By chance or by luck, I found her blog due to certain reason. Sometimes, I do believe in fate. Do you not? :)

Anyway, I'll still keep this blog as it is while setting up another new blog. Cos this blog would be more of like a diary and the new one... Muahahaha. Yet to be known.

We shall wait for the day to come! ;)

No comments: