Wednesday, December 30, 2009

too many things, too lil space

it's okay. i believe in what i believe. and i'll prove myself right.

-------------------------------------------------------
well, back in msia, as always, it's nice to feel at home. But this room has so much of memories. So much of memories sometimes i cant bear to stay in my room for too long a time cos i'll start thinking back a lot. So in a way, i made myself go out everyday.

At least I won't feel so bad. Haha.
Of course, sometimes it is nice to just lie on the bed and not do anything.
But then again, it is when u're too free that u'll start to think a lot right?
Kor, i bet u'll agree with me on this.

So far. My holiday... has been... fulfilling? I cant find a word to fit in. Haha.
I've pretty much cover most of my friends. Wanni, tara, collegemates, asyila, kevin, zuikok...

Hmmm. Only havent seen dailou (k la, im goina face him for like another 3.5 years but i'd really hope he could have join us in kl), vik (im goina see u soon :) after like soooo long) ;
Havent seen michella, rica and s.ling.. Tasha--tak payah cakap, orang pun tak ade kat sini.
High schoolmates... Hardly any.. :( I hope Moon's doing well in US.
I miss a lot of u cos that day i found a pendrive i used to use when i was in high school and found out lots of our pics. I started missing all of u.
I wanted to upload all the pics. But I gave up on facebook. =P

Been up and down singapore & msia.
Anyways, talking to wan ni reminds me of those uni days in first semester. SUCKS. like shit.

Nevertheless, I hope I've found a motivation for me to work harder, better and smarter for all my coming sems. I'M GOINA MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
wo zhu ni xing fu
SO U GUYS! WATCH OUT!
I'M GONA KICK SOME ASS!
bueks. =P

No comments: