Friday, December 18, 2009

HELLO ALL =)

GREETING FROM NETHERLANDS! =D
miss ya all =D
will be back in a few days more i think.

Hmmmm... so far, been to vatican, rome, venice, switzerland, germany and yep, currently in netherlands. =)

In Amsterdam. AND korrrrrrr! haha, i dont know if u would see this, but yeahhh! we went to the red light district and saw.. hahahahaha! remember the movie u showed me? the one the 2 guys went on a euro trip or sth? ahahahahahahaha. I remembered u the moment we went there! hahahaha.

hmmmm. what else. well there'll be more updates when im back in msia. But i think it'd be toooooo long for me to tell in my blog. I've like probably more than thousands pics already! hahaha. Well, there are like 4 cameras u see... =P

all of u are missed. yes yes yes.. everyone that's reading my blog now. you know who u are =)

No comments: