Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let It Be, be happy =)

Heya... Yeah, I'm back in M'sia..
Hmmm. I have mixed feelings. Nostalgic? Yeah.. The smell, the people, the faces and the places.
Excited? Very, initially. Happy, sad, anticipating, disappointing, everything came all together.

Haven't been blogging partly cos i cant due to few reasons. One for sure, the surprise that im planned for shaun, yeechin and vincent. And for those belated birthdays, i know it wasn't even a proper celebration for all of ya. But yeah, im sorry for not being able to celebrate honey, isabelle and xiaoly's bday. Kor, i celebrated belated birthday for u. Nevertheless, ur name's still in the list.

To me, to celebrate someone's birthday means sth. Means a lot to me. It means celebrating the presence of him/her; it means i appreciate him/her.
I am not proud to say however, i dont do as much for my family members.
Nonetheless, i appreciate them. In a different way.
Celebration being said, i don't mean, SURPRISES! PARTY! LOTS OF FRIENDS CELEBRATING FOR U! It's just, the sincerity and just the presence of friends and family is more than enough.
Those who don't get celebrations just gotta stop complaining AND LOOK AROUND U.
Consider urself lucky! Com'on. Look further, think further and APPRECIATE. For god's sake.
and those who thinks birthday means nth, STOP SAYING THAT.

sighs. I wouldn't say I went through a lot. Cos it's nth big. But those were the moments I wished someone would have stood by me. It's the small lil things that I care.
I don't want big surprises, I don't need big present (though I won't mind getting either =P lol, im kiddin), all i need is to be happy and to have people around me being happy and healthy.
All i want is your presence.

This should be the last time my tears drop for you
Shall I do it,
I do it with grace.
Im no longer the jinni
who used to be afraid.
I learnt to say no,
and stay tougher than I would know.
Let go and let it be.
For it aint a matter anymore.

No comments: