Thursday, December 10, 2009

FIGHT

No. Jinni, why should u be a coward and back out urself?
Why let it defeat you??

This shouldn't be the way.
This isn't Jinni.
Grhhhhh! Arrrrrrrr! YES. Fight!

我应该更积极地面对
I should not run away and hide.
I should not feel reluctant to face a fact that I have to face sooner or later.
I should make a change.
If circumstances won't change for me,
I change myself.
I'll look at it more positively.
I'll strive harder to make it good.

I will not make my university life miserable.
I wana be on top of myself. Hmph.
I won't compete with others.
I compete with myself.
I wana reach my goal.
And I will do it.

That's the way it should be.
That's the way it should be.

And for now, I shall enjoy my europe trip and holidays
AS MUCH AS I CAN.
Cos I dont know when's the next time I can enjoy all these again. =/

Gah. Who cares! Live every moment to the max.

*cheers* ;)

No comments: