Monday, December 1, 2008

an ordinary day with a lil bit of everything

slept at 12.40am and woke up at 3.40am to do my further stats till abt 5.40am.
Then went back to sleep. Wanted to sleep more when my alarm rang. Next thing i know, I woke up at 8am which is the time my class starts! Lol.

I was thinking, oh no... Please dont make it another bad day.

Tried calling kiat and xiao ly so many times, then i called choon seng for the second time and he picked up! Finally! Ah... told him i'll be really late and apologise on behalf of me to Ms. Tee.

So, I got ready as fast as I could and left the house. It was a bumper-to-bumper jam sorta thing. Took me almost an hour to reach KDU area and the best thing is, the guard didnt let me into the college to park!!!! I freaking saw a lot of parking lots available... But I heard that it is reserved for KDU staff after 8am. WTH. Hence, I went to my usual spot. Guess what? The owner did some gardening and bags of grasses and unwanted plants flood my usual spot. So I had to go for the next available place. Great, finally I parked somewhere a LIL further than my usual spot. Then there's this ah ma ( old granny) told me not to park there because the owner of the opposite house would spoil my car or scratch my car or sth. I was like...... urgh.
Fine, I went all the way further down which is probably double the distance of walking to college from my usual spot. But I never realise the houses further down have such nice environment.

By then, it's almost 9.00am but not 9.00am yet! So it's like half-way hanging. If I rushed to further stats. They'd be leaving the room... So I didn't do my ugly walking (that is the running sorta walking and I know how horrible I look when I do that because people around me will just give this weird kinda look, LOL)

As I walk pass the houses, I was somehow amused by the spacious land and the tranquility of that area... Mmmmmm... Fresh air and squirrels hopping around! =) I passed by this house which I'd always give a curious stare at because of the weird windmill and pretty messed up furnitures arnd the car porch area. Today, there's an old granny sweeping the floor outside the gate. I looked at her. She gave me the same look. Slowly... slowly... We smiled =). Awww... With the bright morning sun shining on us. Mmmmm... Cozy. That granny's most likely of a baba-nyonya heritage because she totally look like a chinese but she wears those kinda sarong thing.
A stranger with a smile, enlighten up my morning hassle a lil. =)
The scent of the flowers and the fragrant of morning breakfast from houses around too.

Then as I get closer and closer to college, it's the filthy road with the noisy cars around. Ah, the stress on almost every bypasser's face. I'm back into reality. I hurried to the class. Ms. Loh was already there. Thankfully, it wasn't really a bad one despite not finishing her work.

And so, classes went on as usual. Physics was alright. Also fortunately, he did not demand us on passing up the homework which I haven't finish either. After the break, felt a lil slpy as Mr. Loo talked abt "capacitors and capacitance". Honestly, my brain capacitance was really low at that moment of time, to absorb knowledge abt Mr. Loo's "capacitors and capacitance" story. Lol.

After physics, it'd be further maths again. Finished at 2pm. Should have told Joshua to bring forward the meeting time. Anyways, I went to 7 eleven to get my fav black forest chocettes to indulge myself after the saturating facts in my brain throughout the day. As usual, as I walk alone. Things come into mind. Of course it was kevin that I was thinking about. Maybe he's right. I'm not getting use to the breaking up thing. Maybe we should stop getting so emotionally involved with each other? Can I start calling him uppa again? Haha. No doubt, on and off, to think of it, kinda hurts. It actually felt like I'm going through the 'putus cinta' process. Aha. Well, they say it'll take you about at least half of the time a couple were together to get over each other. So, if we hadn't take this break, this will be our 9th month. Perhaps, we both will need about, say, 5 months time to get over this? Sigh. All kinds of possibilities I've imagined would happen in future. Just don't know which will come true. Funny how things happened huh?

Ah. Self-inflicting misery. Self-conflicts.

But I believe whatever happens in future will be the best for everyone. Have faith. Yes, Jinni, have faith. Kevin too, have faith.

All of a sudden, a bunch of people broken the silence of thoughts in me. I thought they were just trying to disturb me or sth. Rupa-rupanyer, that fellow was trying alert me that my money in my pocket is sort of dropping out. Okay, again I'm awaken to the reality. Back in college. Tried to solve the further maths questions. As usual, time flew especially fast when it comes to fm ques.
Aisha's call alarmed me that it was already time for Leo Club Meeting. Ahaks.

Leo meeting was fine. Of course it's fun without the Lions' grumbling and complaints. =)
We do it OUR way. Ah. Best thing ever.
I got so excited over Li Wern's badge designs also =) I think those are goina be sellable, like totally. =p
Uuuuu, I wana work at the place Joshua's working. Not bad eyh, can earn quite a lot.

After meeting, went home straight away. Rather dull and plain day. All I did at home was to eat and eat and eat... Ah, one of my favourite passtime I guess. Not that I like it, I just don't know what to do. Not that I'm emo, just can't help but to pass time by stuffing myself. Watch drama. Cry a lil. Miss him a lil. Trying to forget him a lil.

Yes. just like vincent always say, a lil bit of everything.

Indeed, this post is all about a lil bit of everything.

No comments: