Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I just wana...

:'(

what's going on? what's wrong? =/?
I don't know...

Hasnt really got the chance to talk to kor... He looked pretty down lately... Or at least looked occupied. with you know... eddy or sth..
I realise he didn't look at me today. Even before or after i hugged him. He was engrossed with his conversation. Just hugged him and went off for further maths class.
During and after maths also...

Whoelse am I suppose to talk to? dai lou...? Now that we're back to the hectic schedule, there's not really a chance to talk about anything else than homework, studies... During break, bunch of us will be discussing about sth else... entertainment...

Brother? He doesn't even knw a thing! When we were discussing about eating at Murni, cuz I told him I'm craving for the special drinks there. Then he said ask kev to bring me there la... I felt like tearing.. I didn't, of course...

Xiao ly? She will perhaps just say, it's ok wan... relax... don't worry... nothing wan la...

None of them are clear about the situation, so, ya...

What? Talk to kevin straight? Oh well, he has been busy I guess. Or at least, I think his dad would have keep him occupied or sth. and I've got no reasons to talk to him? Or rather... He never called? nor sms? It felt like it's always me calling?

Aiyo... Jinni.... Why the emo-ness?? Maybe because my period's coming? Or I didnt eat my medicine today? Lol. Sigh. Stop giving excuses la...

Ah....... Can somebody just kill me?

No comments: