Friday, December 5, 2008

3-day-marathon =P

4th December 2008 (Thursday)

Mechanics was cancelled because mr. anuar took MC. Hence, further maths brought forward and we finished at 12pm!!! Managed to visit tara and am glad to see her better. =) But of course, her pain is still there nevertheless. with her for almost 2 hours then reached home abt 3.00pm.

Didn't wana come home so early. Really eager to meet him. Hoping that he'd call me when I was on the way home, thought of dropping by at his house to see him. Called him when I reached home. He wasn't at home anyways. So yup. Then, I talked to michella over the phone for an hour plus. Afterthat I slept till abt 10.30pm.. Woke up, eat a lil vege for dinner...

Managed to talk to him on the phone. Then, talked online. Finally, we were talking properly! I'm so glad and I really really really missed everything abt him and everything we did together too. He melted my heart instantly as he told me the things about me that he is missing... and then stupid msn got problem. Im seriously god damn annoyed with msn. Always got problem 1. Neways, he managed to d/l yahoo and we continued to talk till almost 4am... I was doing my physics while he's falling asleep. He's pretty tired. I know... Poor lil thing. Finally he decided to go sleep and wanted to leave the convo on but then my stupid internet connection got problem. =(
And so, I continued with my physics till about 5.30am? Went back to bed as usual.

N what happen next would be considered starting on
5th December 2008 (Friday)

Didn't wana wake up when the alarm rang. So kinda overslept a lil. Rushed to my car when I'm done getting ready for college. N great! Couldn't start the car!! I was thinking, MUST have been the battery!!! (My dad) encountered this quite a number of times. It's like, if I just don't drive the car for a day. It's gone. Dad would need to jump the battery. Instantly, I woke my mom up. She's kinda annoyed. Lol. Who wouldn't be when they're disturbed during their beauty sleep? Figured ways to solve the problem. But in the end, mom still had to send me to college. As usual, all the way to college she'd be complaining about the traffic congestion and everything as if I was the one who intentionally cause my car battery to be condemned. Ah~ Mothers~
I was late for physics. Doesn't really matter for me =P Classes were fine. Feeling sleepy at times as usual. I was pretty worried about getting a transport to go home actually. Thankfully, kev could fetch me. So, yup, skipped mechanics ;P poor mr. anuar, must have been missing me. (Sam said, mr. anuar did ask about me, ahahaha)

And guess what!? My mom actually called kev and asked if he could help to change my car battery. I didn't know. Lol. It's kinda funny. Coz kev was on the way to fetch me from college and my mom didn't know either. But the thing is, my parents don't know a thing about us and the "break up" thing. Also, I felt like we are so dependent on kev... I was thinking, shit... What am I goina do if he's not around? And we are not attached already... How can I be so dependent on him... =( It's not like I'd die without him but things were definitely easier with him around. Sigh.
Anyway, changing the car battery was funny. Haha =) We kinda 'argued' in a good way. As in kept on make fun of each other, kinda annoying, but ya.. I guess that's one of the way we communicate. Lol. Ah~ Annoying nevertheless. !!!

Just when we finished and I thought we could finally spend a lil precious time together. My mom's home. Went downstairs thinking of informing her about the car battery. But she was talking to someone. Apparently, we're goina fix the light sensor thingy. Waited, waited, waited... Finally, told her. Went upstairs to call sern down then I was like okay, Thank god we can skip the all-so-long convo thingy between my mom and kev.

N it's not even like 10 minutes I think, mom start knocking on the room's door. Argh. Asking me to do this and that. She ALWAYS does that when kevin's around! Annoyingness~ Fine, went and help her. Then she started chatting with kevin. When we are done helping her, as usual, she'd keep kevin with her. I'm annoyed, so I went back to my room. and I slept =/... Lol.
And O-M-G... I woke up half-an-hour later and they were still chatting!! Seriously, I don't like my mom for that lor... It's like I can hardly see kev already and she always take away the time I could have spend with him. It's so annoying. SO SO SO annoying. Ok la, fine la, she hasn't seen kev for AGES also. I was thinking, arh, talk till your mouth gets tired la k! *rolled eyes*
>< Am I very childish in that sense? But it's really damn annoying you know... God knows how long it took till kev came upstairs, into my room. I was like, 'eyh?? Finally finish talking to my mom ah??' And kev was like, aiyo, your mom also quite poor thing one you know, blaa blaa blaa... *frown* urgh. URGH.

So in the end, I guess we only spend like only about an hour or perhaps less than that together, out of the 3 hours of him at ma house! And I was very worried because I know his mom would be rushing him home and all. So I kept on asking whether he has to go home yet in front of my mom. But my mom just get no CLUE at all, it's either that or she did that on purpose! Goodness, freaking tutting annoying.

Fine la... Then he left, so I wont be seeing him for perhaps half-a-month (I know that'll be 2 weeks, but half-a-month makes it sounds longer =p) Knowing that his dad will always be keeping him occupied. I doubt if we can actually meet before I'm going down to singapore again. If we can't, oh well, that'll be probably one month before we could see each other again.

I know his dad hasn't spend much time with him for the past 20 years and the fact that his dad possesses a very good reason to spend kevin's time than I do. Afterall, I am no one but only someone who has dated him for about 8 months and spent all his time for the first 5 or 6 months? Family is rank no. 1. I'm not against kev spending his time with his parents. Because they are the ones who raised him up. It's just that, I miss him... I really do. =/ Sigh.

Nevermind lor... Get use to it.

So, we had McDonald for dinner. Chicken foldover.. Yum yum. Otw, to McD, mom asked some stuffz about kevin. One of em would be, so, what happened to kev ah? Where has he been all this while? I covered up and said, oh, since his dad's back, they've been really really busy, which, is true actually.

Then, hoping that I could talk to him at night. I was very aware that the chances of talking to him would be slim.Nevertheless, I took my chances and called him. He was busy packing or cleaning or tidying sth with his mom. So yup, I spent earlier part of my night sleeping and then it'd be youtube and searching for piano score, prepare some clothes for our holiday trip to taiwan/hongkong next week. Tried blogging but fell asleep. Ahaks. So yep, this was actually an unfinished post. This is also goina be a god damn LONG post. =p

6th December 2008 (Saturday)
Woke up. Dropped mom off at 1U coz she's taking Aeroline to Singapore. Went for the sign language seminar ( Leo Club project). Sam and of course, Joshua were there. I could tell that sam was really bored. I felt bad. Coz he came only because I went. Yeah, sth like that. He was in utter boredom. I was feeling agitated towards the end coz I'm an hyperactive person, blekk =P
But I wasn't in the mood of socializing. So I didn't talk much. I was more interested in learning the sign languages only. Nonetheless, Dato' Tan Yap has got some interesting stories to share.
Well, sign language is not just for the deaf and mute. The beauty of art of sign language can be appreciated and utilised by almost anyone. =) It's a beautiful language which involves body language and facial expressions that some words can't replace. ^^ hehe.

Reached home quite early. Cooked spaghetti for lunch for jye, sern and me myself. Was still kinda hungry. Then I ate biscuits and tuna. Kinda overeat then, lol. Worse still, I slept after eating while I was in front of the laptop. Woke up and fed bruce and onion. Then cooked dinner with sern. Watched tv a lil. Laze around. Slept... again, yes. In front of the laptop again, yes. But everytime I hear somebody signing into MSN, or I woke up amidst my beauty sleep, I'd check if he's online eventhough it was obvious that he wouldn't be coming online. Then I woke up at either 11pm or 12 or 1am.. Not too sure. Bathed and here I am in front of the laptop again till now. Was watching youtube coz Im planning to bake a cake tomorrow, craving for something with cream. Was also composing a song using overture. It's quite cool. I've got plenty of plans for tomorrow initially. Wanna watch twilight and get some groceries then cook and eat at home, perhaps baking a cake too. Not forgetting, cleaning my room and wash my quilt and bed sheet, if possible, wana wash the 3 cars also. Can do everything provided jye and sern cooperate.

They were really nice today though. I guess we are all grown up already. Lol. I really wana bring them to watch twilight tomorrow and I really hoped I could ask kevin along. Most likely, he'd be busy. But neways, jye doesn't go ga-ga about twilight and questioned me on the spending money part, like who's goina pay, very rich now is it... So I guess, it's a No-Watch tomorrow. Then cannot go grocery shopping also. I guess I'll use whatever I have to make a cake out of it. =p

Yeah, it's 4+am right now. I called him about 2.3oam just now. Don't know whether to say it's calling him late or early in the morning. Oh yeah, he's all-so-tired. =/ Sigh. Poor thing.
and now, it's my turn to hit the sack also. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Plenty of house chores awaiting me. Thanks to the laziest Jinni in the world which lazed around on Saturday and left all the chores to be done on Sunday.

Oh wells.

Sigh, still got tonnes of homework and hafta do revision coz got test straight away on the first day of college reopen! Wth. =(
Alright. Good night everyone. (It's actually morning.. **) Hopefully I'll sleep and have a good dream. Hugs and kisses anyone?

No comments: