Tuesday, February 1, 2011

U're the one..

The one that I would turn to when I don't know who can I talk to.

This cny.. Well, i was quite excited from 'chinatown' onwards.
Here in my home. It's cosy..
But a lil quiet this year.. No mahjong sound..
But got mama's snoring at night :) lol

And it has been raining continuously, literally!

I met him yesterday. I dont know why did I allow myself to do so.
Im sorta numbed and I dont think I should meet him again, at least for this cny..?
I duno. Unless he asks. Which I doubt he will.
(No wait, I shouldn't meet him even if he asks.)

Things arent exactly the same anymore. Why would they be right?
Absence of gonggong..
How I feel..

Then there are the mind-boggling school stuffs and my aims which are causing a turmoil in me.

It's just like a whole tornado going on in me yet everything feels so empty.

I refuse to think. But I know I cant keep avoiding.. I'll hafta do sth at the end of the day.
Just dont know what it is. yet.


Since when did targets become pressurizing rather than motivating?
For almost every matter! Maybe it's me?

I dont know i dont know i dont know!
All I know now is that HOME is just SO cosy.. It makes me not wana move an inch of my body, my brain, my everything...

No comments: