Thursday, January 20, 2011

Overwhelming

My brain! my brain!
overwhelmed with thoughts.
 as if all random words popping out!

emotions
engaging
do this
do that
huh what?
i dont know what i'm thinking about.

No dont do that.
what about that?
why arent there progress
im going nuts!



ahhhhh. just wana finish up this freaking 4000 words report (excluding the executive summary, referencing and appendices. wtf)

and our MiE business.
like seriously! I don't feel we've done enough! It's so frustrating when you feel like your partners aren't doing much!
What's worst is the dateline! like urghhh, wtf seriously. 

and then later there's the EID meeting. which I havent done much.

AHHHH. HATE TO DO THINGS INVOLUNTARILY. YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

I COULD GO TO THE TRACK AND RUN 10 ROUNDS W/O STOPPING RIGHT NOW. GRH.



************
it feels like im getting somewhere but i cant find the direction.
need a space to get there. get to the light bulb!

No comments: