Friday, February 18, 2011

Whatever happens to memories and feelings once so dearly to you?

To see me coming clean, it's not easy.

To see my friends break up, it's painful.

The people we once devoted so much and cherished them so dearly..
when you first realised that things between you and him/her,
what's left,
are just photos..sweet and sour memories both has had...

it's not strange at all to feel the heart pinch.

For me, it has come to a point where I don't think what we went through is such a waste anymore.
There's no right or wrong. You and I.
There's a lot of wrong timing. But.
It's no longer the same thing we're talking about.

For her, I feel the pain and think it's such a pity to see them break and her heart shattered.
But as long as you feel alright, my friend, that's what that matters.

It's so strange how things could evolve.


You don't choose who to fall in love with. You can't. 
It comes almost naturally.
- adapted from the movie "No Strings Attached" 

No comments: