Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Pre-Exam Journal

-24th Nov 2010-
10.05pm:
Dinner. Instant (Purple Wheat) Noodle + Ikan Bilis Soup Stock.

-25th Nov 2010-
1.05am:
It seem like a never ending job.
Just when I thought I'm done with it..
When will I get to study?
I need MORE caffeine. MOREEE.

1.55am:
Done with biz mag follow up. Not exactly... Lots more to go.
But those are left for tomorrow.
Going to work on script for presentation 8 hours later.

3.30am:
Again it's a no study day. =(
Im worried. Exam's in a week plus time. How?

***Updates***
2.35pm:
Presentation was alright. At least for my part I guess.
As a group, it wasnt too good.. Yikes.
Anyways, glad everything's over and done with.

Goina officially start studying!! Yay.
Probably goina hang a "Study in progress. Do not disturb" sign at the door. LOL.

***Updates***
-26th Nov 2010-
3.09am:
I started studying at about 3.30pm. Then nap in between and quite a lot of distraction. Not very productive..
Perhaps better luck in the library later in the morning?

Loving and Feeling every single bit of this song:


Good night! :)

No comments: