Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to deal with it.

(Another previously unpublished draft)
Okay, I was tempted to start off writing this post with the F word.
oh no!!! Too much of hanging out with guys! Utterly influenced.

Been busy. Around and about. Juggling between academics and non-academics.
Competing with time.
Looking for inspiration.

Too much of stuff going on in my mind.

How do I cope?
I thought maybe I could share some of the tips of dealing with this kinda issue based on my personal experience.
On the other hand, it's like penning down reminders for myself so that I wont forget from time to time.

(i) Breakdown consistently! A must must!

(ii)Never write out a long list of what you have to do. You stress yourself out for nothing!
list should be as simple and short as possible!
separate timetable and tasks.

(iii) You have only a pair of hands and one brain. One thing at a time. Focus and dont think of the rest of the tasks. Or i should i say, "get wired in" (totally facebook-anized, lol, you'll know what i mean if u've watched social network) and the rest of the worries come later.

***Updated: 24 Nov 2010***
(Realised I have too many unpublished posts and decided to just post em all even if they're incomplete/not furnished. The above was written exactly one month ago!)

(iv) One day you will realized you put in so much effort to not be appreciated. People complain. But it's fine. It's human nature. They can't possibly go through everything you've gone through and come back to you to show how much they appreciate you.
So tell yourself it's fine. And go on to do whatever you think is right.
No, you didnt do a bad job. But you will definitely do better next time.

No comments: