Friday, September 10, 2010

Reminders from time to time

Too occupied thinking what you do not have?
Forgotten about what you have?

:)

From time to time, i wish for more.
But I've forgotten that I've bunch of great friends and family.
and myself! (mind you, awesome self!)

Haha. At least, there are people who wouldnt abandon me for sth else.

P.S. Im running for School main comm, rally and election next week. AAaaaa! Lol.

P.S. I miss you guys so so much, I wish Im back in Msia now..

P.S. Jin-Ni Gan! You gotta catch up on studies!

P.S. Chyi! I will miss you too! Didnt get to spend much time with you..But wish u a safe journey back to Paris. LOVE ya lots! =D *hugs*

P.S. This looks good! I shall try cooking in hall someday! slurp slurp~!!
http://foodiesnplaces.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-make-malaysian-style-fish-head.html

No comments: