Thursday, September 2, 2010

你做得到吗?

lately, i've been getting sms on average of at least 5 in an hour.
Out of 5, 3 would be unknown number.
All because of FOC (free of charge   freshmen orientation camp... )

chyi's leaving next week. :(
and i havent really been talking to the rest.
vincent goh, i know u hate me.
but i cant help it.

Ouh how i miss the week before uni starts. :p
But of course, it's not all tired and no fun la...

I really dont know if I should run for School Main Committee.
My initial plan was to not join any activities this year and focus on study.
But siew loong has his point, if i dont run for a post now, when can I do that?
If my plan is to go for overseas IA and exchange program in 3rd year..
Then I really don't have other chances to run for a post.

I know, then again, you would ask, is there a need to run for a post..
Indeed, it would be a great experience.
And Im very inspired by my seniors.
Sean himself as a president, probably darn busy, yet he still can be actively involved in MSA.
And he is in the dean list also.
Siew loong probably's in it too and he represents NTU for international competition.
Will be going to Vancouver for competition soon. How cool.

Nevertheless, it all boils down to my priorities right?
Okay I need to do some recalculations.

No comments: